Friday, July 5

My New School





This is going to perform in a year of high school foreign exchange didn't give any information about previously.I would like to mention briefly that this year 'high school' post and were didn't say 'you in the university entrance examination' Not at all! :)Introduction to my school last year and was very impressed with the presentation of the training program abroad SLEP exam and we have a chance to participate in the program said.I know I called the school to meet ordinary people entered and crossers.After the meeting with the family a few have been accepted to the program,and asked where I wanted to go without country 'Canada,' I said. After this orientation program started, you need to do here and told us there encounter difficulties. About 2 weeks ago with my parents and my school will invite me there was evident.I entered university entrance exam in Turkey, but there again, read the end of one year of high school made more sense to freeze. This year, in a new culture, new people, with very different education systems for air and is already enough to get excited. I guess I transfer you to progress to the one-way ticket will Aug. 20. See you there!

Bu sene içinde gerçekleştireceğim yurt dışı lise değişimi ile ilgili daha önce hiç bilgi vermedim.Kısaca bahsetmek istiyorum ki bu sene içinde olan 'lise' postlarından kimse 'hani üniversite sınavına girmiştin' demesin! :) Geçen sene okuluma tanıtıma gelen yurt dışı eğitim programının sunumundan çok etkilendim ve bize SLEP sınavına  girip bu programa katılabileceğimizi söylediler.Okuldan benim bildiğim bayağı kişi girdi ve geçenleri görüşmeye çağırdılar.Aile ile yapılan bir kaç görüşmeden sonra programa kabul edildim ve nereye gitmek istediğim soruldu ben tereddütsüz bir şekilde 'Kanada' dedim.Bunun ardından oryantasyon programı başladı,burada bize orada karşılaşabileceğimiz zorluklar ve yapmamız gerekenler anlatıldı.Yaklaşık 2 hafta önce de orada beni misafir edecek olan ailem ve okulum belli oldu.Türkiye de üniversite sınavına girdim ama bir sene dondurup lise sonu orada tekrar okumak daha mantıklı geldi.Bu bir sene içinde yeni kültür,yeni insanlar,çok farklı bir eğitim sistemi ile karşılaşacağım ve şimdiden heyecanlanmama yetiyor.Ağustos 20 ye gidiş bileti alacağız sanırım gelişmeleri size aktarırım. Görüşmek üzere!

No comments:

Post a Comment